CONVERSION OF YOUR LOGO
Easily Convert JPG, PNG, GIF Files to PDF, SVG, EPS Vectors
Quickly get your artwork ready to print, embroider, cut, and more with the our designer make your logo looks crispy!
There are two main type of image files: Raster and Vector. Raster images are created with pixel-based programs or captured with a camera or scanner. They are more common in general such as jpg, gif, png, and are widely used on the web. Vector graphics are created with vector software and are common for images that will be applied onto a physical product such as cdr, eps and ai.
- Raster programs best for editing photos and creating continuous tone images with soft color blends
- Do not scale up optimally – Image must be created/scanned at the desired usage size or larger
- Large dimensions & detailed images equal large file size
- It is more difficult to print raster images using a limited amount of spot colors
- Some processes cannot use raster formats
- Depending on the complexity of the image, conversion to vector may be time consuming
- Raster images are the most common image format, including: jpg, gif, png, tif, bmp, psd, eps and pdfs originating from raster programs
- Common raster programs: photo editing / paint programs such as Photoshop & Paint Shop, GIMP (free)
- Shapes based on mathematical calculations
- Vector programs best for creating logos, drawings and illustrations, technical drawings. For images that will be applied to physical products.
- Can be scaled to any size without losing quality
- Resolution-independent: Can be printed at any size/resolution
- A large dimension vector graphic maintains a small file size
- Number of colors can be easily increased or reduced to adjust printing budget
- Can be easily converted to raster
- Common vector graphic file format: ai, cdr, svg, and eps & pdfs originating from vector programs.
Email us your file to request a logo conversion quote. We will reply as soon as possible with the exact amount. For the vector file to be prepared appropriately, it is recommended that you specify what the vector file will be used for, e.g. screen print shirts, signs, engraving, etc.
Once the quote is approved, we will reproduce your image in vector format and email you a proof along with a link to the payment page.
If the proof is satisfactory, complete payment to receive the vector file. The vector file will be emailed to you after complete payment is received.
Tips to reduce vectorization costs
1. Send the best quality file
2. If there are small letters on your image; specify the font used or allow font substitution
3. Specify vector file usage: t-shirts, signs, embroidery, cups, etc.
Please email us your artwork, our team will reply with best quote.